Michelle and I are looking for a dog-friendly house (or main-floor apartment) to rent/lease in Toronto for . If you know of any, please let us know by writing a comment below. You can also help us out by spreading the word and sharing this on Facebook, Twitter, via email, etc.. Thanks!
Here's a little bit of information about us, and what we're looking for:
House/Apartment Wanted for Exceptional Tenants
- Easily accessible by TTC, preferably very close to the subway. (West of Yonge, East of Dufferin, South of St. Clair)
- We're looking for a one (or two) bedroom house or apartment in a clean, well-maintained dog-friendly property. (No high-rises nor basements.) Ideally, we'd like something that has been recently renovated, bright and sunny with lots of windows, in-suite washer and dryer and no carpet, but we're flexible… For September 1st, 2012 occupancy.
- About Us:
- We're exceptional tenants (with excellent references from previous landlords) who will take care of your place as if it was our own. We're very independent, self-sufficient tenants who don't bother our landlord for just any little thing – we gladly perform day-to-day maintenance ourselves to keep our home in great shape.
- We're neat freaks, very organized and super clean. We can't stand even the thought of vermin or pests of any kind (no mice, no rats, no cockroaches, no bugs at all) so we constantly clean and maintain our home on a daily basis to make sure this is never an issue. (For example, we never go to bed with dishes in the sink…) We always pay rent on time and will provide excellent references from previous landlords. We're friendly, considerate and very fair people who value the importance of having good relationships with our neighbors. We don't smoke nor do any drugs and we never have loud parties – that's just not who we are.
- Michelle works downtown (close to Union station) for a well-known, large multinational corporation, while Daniel works online from home as a music arranger (writing sheet music). There's tons of information about us here on this blog so feel free to click around and get to know us better.
- About our dogs:
- We have three small dogs that mean the world to us. You can read more about our dogs and view photos of them on this blog.
- All three of our dogs are hypo-allergenic non-shedding dogs are we're very responsible pet owners. Lorenzo (Maltese x Yorkie) is our oldest at 6 years and weighs 8lbs; Cachita (Bichon x Cocker Spaniel) is 5½ years old but the largest of the three at 14lbs; and Javier (Bichon x Yorkie) is our youngest at 4 years and weighs 9lbs. All three are neutered/spayed and up-to-date with shots and vet visits. They eat only certified-organic raw food so they're exceptionally well behaved.
- Daniel works from home so he's always with them during the day. Whenever we go out, we leave them in a crate for their safety – it's their "den" and they prefer it that way. Most of the time though, we like to take them everywhere with us whenever possible – we're inseparable! Our dogs have travelled to many places with us and have stayed in numerous hotels across Canada – we've never had a single problem with any of them!
- Our dogs will usually come along for the ride when we first go view a place, so you'll have an opportunity to meet them beforehand if you like.
If you have any questions, or if you have a house or apartment for rent/lease that might interest us, please don't hesitate to writing a comment below. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com or call us at +1 (416) 845-5450. Thank you in advance!